- The Vinh Son orphanages (formally known as Vinh Son houses) are located in remote areas in Central Highland- Kontum province. These centers are administered by the Sisters of the Miraculous Medal and do not receive subsidies from government. The Sisters provide shelter, food, education, and very basic medical care to all children regardless of their religion. Most of the minors( about 800) have been orphaned by the deaths of both parents, and a few have only one parent and live under extreme difficulties. While their age ranges from newborn to high school, most are in kindergarten or preschool. The Sisters have rescued infants and babies from people who believe only the birth mother can feed her own children. Therefore, if the mother dies, her child is buried with her. Sisters are struggling to provide all of these kids their basic needs. After school, the older orphans help with farming and raising chickens and pigs for food. They are always looking for a better meal each day and enough tuition to pay each semester. Viet Dreams was touched by the stories about these unfortunate kids and decided to give Sisters a hand by providing them school tuition ,daily meals and water system. Since 2010, Viet Dreams has been providing almost $50,000 for 7 different locations with total of 12 UV drinking-water filtration systems and wells ( 6 Vinh Son orphanages and Sao Mai )
- Clean Water Project with WELLS October 2011
- Clean Water Project July 2011
- Download Kontum project's brochure here
- Please go here to support the project
- Heart to Heart Gala - Fundraising for " Children of Kontum"
- Support kids with serious illness. Pay for hospital & treatments
- Pay for 4 years college for disadvantaged kids who want to achieve higher education